Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well it's Monday and I'm just about over my jet lag. Saturday and Sunday Katie, roxy and I spent time along the great ocean road. We were going to camp but it was so stormy and windy there was no way the tents would have stayed down. So instead we stayed in a beautiful B&B with an amazing view. I would completely stay there again if I ever go back to the great ocean road.
Roxy having fun in the south ocean.
Roxy is a wet puppy.

A room with a view B&B. How great is it when you are at a beautiful place and you get a rainbow.

On our way back to Melbourne, we stopped by some wonderful wineries and stocked up on some great Aussie reds.
Now I'm just chillin' at Katie's place trying to get use to the time zone and set things up for Alice Springs.

First Koala to see up close during this trip to Australia.

No comments: