Thursday, December 20, 2007

From Middle Earth

I don't have much time but I wanted to say hi to everyone. NZ is great. I've been in the forest and mountains for the past couple of days which has been wonderful. There are 3 people from Washington in my tour and one of them actually lives in West Seattle. What a small world.
I touched snow 2 days ago. That was the highlight of the hike well that and the beautiful scenery, faults, and glacial formations. I will post pics hopefully in a few days. Oh and I have a small sunburn. I thought I would rub it in a bite since it is nice and sunny here and most of you are still getting rain. Well have fun and I will have a drink for all of you.
Cheers

1 comment:

alicia said...

Hey Renee! I just finished up with school and got a chance to catch up on your travels. It sounds like you are having an amazing time! I look forward to your NZ pics. Happy hiking! And enjoy that sunshine for all of us soggy seattlites.