Thursday, December 27, 2007

Picture time

The waterfall cross during the Nelson Lakes hike

The view from the Angelus Hut.

Me and Karin enjoying a well deserved beer after the 3 day hike



So the pictures are taking forever to upload. This will be all for now.

The past couple of days have been nice. We had some new snow on the mountains and we went to Fjordland. Fjordland was beautiful and we were able to see it both in the sun and the rain. When it rains it is truely the shadowlands and the land of 1000 waterfalls. It was amazing and the sea kayaking was loads of fun.
I will write again when I can. I hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Renee! Those pictures look amazing. You look happy in the picture too. Great to see. :) Glad you're having fun. All is well here. I swear, there's nothing going on with your plants here at the office at all. They're fine. Really. Honest.

Jamie said...

Your photos are great! I wanted to see a photo of Bob the horse when you get back! I wonder what sort of white elephant gift you got!!! Danny and I had a good Christmas, we are back in Seattle for New Years. Sounds like you are having a great time, cant wait to see all your photos and hear about the details. Happy New Year.