Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last day in Oz

no pictures today.

The musical was amazing. It was so funny. I even got to sing along with Eric Idle to Always look on the bright side of life, well actually the whole concert hall sang but who cares about them. It was great. Very funny musical but of course it's funny it's Eric Idle.

Yesterday in the blue mountains was very nice as well. It reminded me of Seattle it was gray and raining. Sound familiar. So I didn't get to see the 3 sisters rock formation and most of the wonderful valleys were in the clouds but it was very nice to get out of the city for a change.
I'm ready for NZ and the mountains. Clean air and snow on the peaks. Ahhh NZ here I come.

I'm heading to the aquarium today and maybe a movie. Need to get to bed early have to fly out at 8:30 am tomorrow.

No comments: