Monday, December 10, 2007

Sydney!!!

So I finally made it to Sydney... and guess what it is cool and gray just like Seattle. It's very nice. It was wonderful staying with Alden and Nigel and just hanging and having my own room now I'm back to a 6 bedded room. Oh well the woes of traveling.

So some random things that have happened to me in the past month:
A opossum tried to get in my tent on Kangaroo Island - scared me half to death
Was licked by a wallaby - I must have tasted like salt
Cuddled with a koala
touched a 50 yr old clam - last blog the clam is about center slightly to the right in the picture
Saw a bus take off someones bumper in Brisbane
Had multiple kangaroos jump next to my car while I was driving and then jumped out in front of me.


I think that may be it at the moment. I'm should there are others but I can't think of them. Well now for the time you all have been waiting for... here are some pics.

Cairnes from above - that is for you Mark H

The great barrier reef

Can't figure out how to rotate- no title necessary

An elephant I thought I was in Australia - is this an Australia Elephant - No - they are filming a Bollywood movie close by in Melbourne

No comments: