Saturday, December 15, 2007

The journey begins...

Hello everyone-

Well I made it to New Zealand. It's much better temperature wise here. I'm in Christchurch, small very small city. Nothing exciting has happened as of yet. I did met a UK couple that actually live in Pennsylvania, how weird is that. Also I got to see the snow peaks outside my window of the plane. So nice to be where there are snow capped mountains again.
I leave for my tour tomorrow so I probably won't be on the net for about two weeks. I will keep you posted as I can.
Cheers to you all. Into the mountains I go.

1 comment:

elly_leaverton said...

New Zealand! Must be nice.

However...

You're missing out on a lot of rain though...and a safety training...and Allison walking the halls with jingle bells on. :)

Keep those posts coming!